Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Repair in Baton Rouge
If you have a business or restaurant that requires you to keep your inventory chilled, a walk-in cooler and freezer are critical to your success. When you have issues, you need walk-in freezer repair as quickly as possible so you do not lose any of your products. Eagle Refrigeration & Mechanical, LLC in Baton Rouge has been providing assistance for a variety of systems, including wine cellar repair, for over 20 years. We are able to offer emergency repair service at all hours so that you can get on with your daily operations without losing money.
Common Problems that Require Maintenance
Eagle Refrigeration & Mechanical, LLC provides complete walk-in cooler maintenance for all of your commercial equipment in the Prairieville and Hammond areas. Some common problems include:
- Temperature is too high – this can be caused by excessive door opening, product overload or buildup of frost on the evaporator.
- Lack of power – this is typically caused by a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker, or there may be wiring issues.
- Motor never shuts off – this may be an indication of a leak.
- Compressor short cycling – if the motor continuously goes on and off, this is often due to such faulty components as the switches, pressure control or low Freon charge.
- Ice buildup – ice can develop on the evaporator or air vent coils, which calls for professional maintenance.
- Ice collecting in drain pan – this may be caused by a defective heater or a plugged drain line.