Ice Machine Sales & Service in Baton Rouge
Eagle Refrigeration & Mechanical, LLC has been offering ice-maker repair to the Baton Rouge area for over 20 years. Whether you have an ice machine at home or you own a business that depends on ice, getting issues fixed as quickly as possible is important. We are able to provide fast turnaround times, and our professionals are experts in ice machine repair as well as walk-in freezer repair.
Common Ice-Maker Problems that Require Maintenance
We are here for all of your home and commercial ice machine issues. When you have malfunctions with your machine, there are a number of reasons why it may not work correctly. These include:
- Issues with the switch – it may have been shut off accidentally, or it may be defective.
- Freezer temperature is too high – in order for ice to be made properly, the temperature of the freezer needs to be between 0 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Low water pressure – if the water pressure is too low, the water supply is restricted and affects production.
- Water inlet valve is flawed – if this valve malfunctions, the supply of water is severed.
- Ice level control-board failure – if the levels get to be too high, the machine is turned off so it doesn’t overflow.
- Door switch malfunction – this switch turns the light on in the freezer and shuts off the ice-maker.
- Clogged water filter – if there is a clog, the flow of water will be prevented.
- Defective mold thermostat – when working properly, this device ejects the ice once it has reached the correct temperature.
If you have any of these issues with your machine, contact us to service your unit and get it back to proper working order. We are able to provide same-day service for your convenience.